True Nature Yoga, LLC - hatha yoga instruction in South Central Wisconsin
DESIREE RUMBAUGH WORKSHOP
The Finer Things in Life
True Nature Yoga is excited to once again host a weekend workshop with
Sept. 8–10, 2017
Desiree Rumbaugh, world-renowned master yoga instructor, originator of Wisdom Warriors™, and
author of Fearless After Fifty: How to Thrive With Grace, Grit and Yoga, is COMING BACK to Evansville Mindfulness Coop! Don't miss this opportunity to learn from this incredible light and beauty. Desiree's techniques will bring you deeper into your poses than you ever thought possible!
• • Details • •
True Nature Yoga Schedule
SPECial schedule Aug. 12-21:
All classes CANCELED:
- Aug. 12
- Aug. 14
- Aug. 16
- Aug. 19
- Aug. 21 there is NO Noon Hatha Yoga Drop-in Class.
Aug. 21, both series classes in the evening will take place with Cricket Redman subbing.
Summer 2017 SCHEDULE
Monday (No classes Sept. 4)
12:00–12:45pm| 45-min. Lunchtime DROP-IN Yoga (Open to everyone - NO CLASSES 8/14 OR 8/21) ♥
5:30 – 6:45pm| Intermediate* Hatha Yoga 6-week SERIES (Preregistration required) ♥♥
Next series starts SEPT. 25 | email email@example.com to register
NO CLASS 8/14
- 7:00 – 8:15pm | Hatha Yoga Basics* 6-week series (Preregistration required) ♥
Next series starts SEPT 25 | email firstname.lastname@example.org to register
NO CLASS 8/14
10:00 - 11:00pm | Chair Yoga (Open to everyone - NO CLASS 8/16) ♥
12:00 – 12:45pm| 45-min. Lunchtime DROP-IN Yoga (Open to everyone - NO CLASS 8/16) ♥
5:30 – 6:45pm| Yin/Yang Yoga 6-week SERIES (Preregistration required) ♥
Next series starts SEPT. 13 | email email@example.com to register
NO CLASS 8/16
7:00 – 8:15pm | Hatha Yoga DROP-IN (Open to everyone - NO CLASS 8/16) ♥♥
Saturday Drop-in Class
- 9:00 – 10:15am | Hatha Yoga DROP-IN (Open to everyone - NO CLASSES 8/12 OR 8/19) ♥
The heart icons indicate the level of challenge you can expect.
♥ - Class is made up of mostly basic yoga poses with some additional challenges added. Suitable for beginners and experienced students alike. Step-by-step alignment is taught and class is shown how to apply alignment to poses.
♥♥ - More challenging poses are introduced with instruction to make them accessible. Modifications are always offered so students can practice at their own level.
- Hatha Yoga Basics | 7pm Mondays | $60 | 6 classes (Next series starts JULY 31! Email to register.)
- Intermediate Hatha Yoga | 5:30pm Mondays| $60 | 6 classes (Next series starts JULY 31! Email to register.)
- Chair Yoga | 10am Wednesdays | $8 or $28 for 4 classes
- Yin Yang Yoga | 5:30pm Wednesdays| $60 | 6 classes (Next series starts JULY 26! Email to register.)
- Drop-in Hatha Yoga | 7pm Wednesdays & 9am Saturdays | $11 or use 10-class pass ($100), open to everyone
- 45-minute Lunchtime Yoga | Noon Mondays & Wednesdays | $11 or use 10-class pass ($100), open to everyone
- P.O.P.S. 5th-8th Grade Yoga | 10:30am Mondays during the summer | $40
- P.O.P.S. High School Yoga | 11:30am Mondays during the summer | $40
All classes are "drop-in" unless described as a "Series". See series descriptions for rate.
- Drop-in rate is $11 or a 10-class pass can be purchased for $100. Series are paid for separately.
- Student rate (includes college students): $8 drop-in, $80 10-class pass
- 6-week series cost $60; 4-week series cost $40
- One missed class from a Series can be made up by coming to any other class on the schedule. (Please contact Peggy ahead of time to drop in for a Yin/Yang Yoga class.)
Corporate Wellness Programs
Private & Small Group Sessions
Yoga for at-risk populations
Yoga for Middle & High School Kids
Private Sessions • Small Groups • Corporate Yoga • Youth Programs
$65 - Private session at Evansville Mindfulness Co-op
$80 - Small group session at Evansville Mindfulness Co-op (2 or 3 individuals in your group)
$95 - Private or small group at your location within 10 miles. Rates for beyond 10 miles can be discussed.
Contact True Nature Yoga to discuss costs for larger groups or locations beyond 10 miles.
School & Youth Programs
Some of the True Nature Yoga school and youth program participants include:
• Rock County Youth Services Center
(Detention & homeless shelter)
• Badger Rock Middle School, Madison - 6th grade
• Burdge Elementary, Beloit - 5th grade
• McNeel Middle School, Beloit - Girls Soccer Team
• Evansville High School, Evansville - summer athlete program & school year wellness class
Corporate Wellness Programs
Some of True Nature Yoga corporate clients include:
• Kerry Ingredients, Inc.
• Union Bank & Trust Company
• Cricket Design Works
• Albany School District
• Evansville School District
• School District of Beloit
• Widen Enterprises
• New Self Renewal
Contact Peggy to discuss a yoga and mindfulness series at your workplace. Numerous studies have been recently published about the benefits of corporate yoga and meditation, ranging from reduced workplace injury and illness, to stress reduction and greater productivity, to increased sense of community in the workplace. Programs can be customized to fit your environment and schedule. A package price will be calculated based on specifics of each group. Mats and props can be included in your package.
(608) 346-0169 • firstname.lastname@example.org
True Nature Yoga studio became
Evansville Mindfulness Co-op January 1, 2015
True Nature Yoga is proud and honored to join other wellness and mindfulness instructors and coaches to maintain the space that was previously operated solely as True Nature Yoga studio.
Located in the beautifully renovated Eager Economy Building on the restored brick Main Street of historic Evansville, Wisconsin, Evansville Mindfulness Co-op is a warmly-lit sanctuary. The wood floors and authentic barnwood and limestone walls create an indoor natural setting that's tranquil and grounding.
"When you come into this space, you feel like your busy day is far, far away. It's grounding, like a retreat!"
What students have to say about yoga with Peggy...
"That last class of the series was amazing - I went home a new woman! I felt absolutely fantastic the next day too. Thank you for your dedication and commitment - it is such a wonderful opportunity to have this caliber of yoga instruction right here in Evansville. Truly a gift."
~Cheryl (after a Yin Yang Yoga class)"This is a great workout! I can feel it the next day way more than I thought I would. But the chair makes it easier because I don't have to worry about my balance as much. My doctor is glad I'm doing it. She recommended it!""I've spent years going to different therapies and I've gotten more relief out of yoga than anything else! Thank you for being here! I am so grateful to have Peggy here in Evansville!"
–L.B. (talking about the monthly Chair Yoga series)
"Peggy's passion for yoga shows in her teaching. There's more to her classes than just a physical workout. I just feel better inside and out afterwards."
"I really appreciate Peggy's alignment directions. I come to class sometimes with an ache or pain and it's gone by the time I leave."
"I really do appreciate what you're doing for Evansville and the whole community!"
The Good Care Collective
True Nature Yoga is proud to be a member of the Good Care Collective, a collaboration of like-minded businesses dedicated to natural wellness and health and centrally located in the lower level of the historic Eager Economy Building in Evansville, WI. Members includes:
Yoga is a process.
It's a journey that takes us back - and forward - to our true self. And when we choose to align our body, mind and heart through a yoga practice, we peel away the layers of self-doubt and self-judgement that pile up throughout our lives - veiling our true self. This beautiful process allows us to unveil and reconnect with our true nature so our inner light shines!