True Nature Yoga, LLC - hatha yoga instruction and yoga studio in Evansville, Wisconsin
True Nature Yoga - Helping you reconnect to that free,
blissful self that is your true nature
NOW IS THE TIME TO REGISTER
for PAUL MULLER-ORTEGA!
Rest of July Class Schedule
Tajali has graciously offered to sub some of Peggy's classes while she's up north camping. Some classes, however, will be canceled. Here's the schedule at TNY for the rest of July:
- Sat. 7/19 • 9:00am Hatha Yoga, Tajali subbing for Peggy
- Mon. 7/21 • 8:30am Morning Yoga & Meditation with Tajali
- Tues. 7/22 • 6:00am Morning Flow with Peggy - CANCELED
- Tues. 7/22 • 12:00pm Yoga for 5th-8th Graders, Tajali subbing for Peggy
- Tues. 7/22 • 6:00pm Yoga with Mary
- Wed. 7/23 • ALL CLASSES CANCELED
- Thur. 7/24 • ALL CLASSES CANCELED
- Fri. 7/25 • 8:30am Morning Yoga & Meditation with Tajali
- Sat. 7/26 • 9:00am Hatha Yoga, Tajali subbing for Peggy
- Mon. 7/28 • Morning Yoga & Meditation, Peggy subbing for Tajali
Regular schedule starts again Tuesday, July 29
Please join me for Mary's LAST CLASS 7/29 at 6:00pm.
Help me bid her a fond farewell as she heads out west to Portland!
All classes are "drop-in" unless described as a "Series". See series descriptions for rate.
- Drop-in rate is $10 or a 10-class pass can be purchased for $90. Series are paid for separately.
- One missed class from a Series can be made up by coming to any drop-in class.
True Nature Yoga with
"Peggy's passion for yoga shows in her teaching. There's more to her classes than just a physical workout. I just feel better inside and out afterwards."
"I really appreciate Peggy's alignment directions. I come to class sometimes with an ache or pain and it's gone by the time I leave. I feel like I've had a massage!"
True Nature Yoga,
Located in the beautifully renovated Eager Economy Building on a cobblestone street in historic Evansville, Wisconsin, True Nature Yoga is a warmly-lit sanctuary. The wood floors and authentic barnwood and limestone walls create an indoor natural setting that's tranquil and grounding.
"When you come into this space, you feel like your busy day is far, far away. It's grounding, like a retreat!"
The Good Care Collective
True Nature Yoga is proud to be a member of the Good Care Collective, a collaboration of like-minded businesses dedicated to natural wellness and health and centrally located in the lower level of the historic Eager Economy Building in Evansville, WI. Members includes:
Share Your Passion, Teachers!
True Nature Yoga is looking for certified yoga instructors to expand our class schedule.
If you are interested in teaching at this beautiful space in northwest Rock County Wisconsin, please email your interest to Peggy Frain, email@example.com.
~ Namaste ~
Yoga is a process.
It's a journey that takes us back - and forward - to our true self. And when we choose to align our body, mind and heart through a yoga practice, we peel away the layers of self-doubt and self-judgement that pile up throughout our lives - veiling our true self. This beautiful process allows us to unveil and reconnect with our true nature and let our light shine!